Pages

Blind Justice: a look back to childhood

As near as I can tell, sometime in July 1988 I purchased (or rather, my mom purchased for me) a couple of issues of Solo Avengers (later renamed Avengers Spotlight) featuring the only appearance of a costumed vigilante that has intrigued me ever since--Blind Justice.



For a basic rundown of the story, see this entry on Blind Justice from the Marvel wiki.


I spent, roughly, the next two years reading Solo Avengers/Avengers Spotlight and looking, in vain, for the tale of Blind Justice to be picked up and fleshed out.

Now, nearly 30 years later, the wait continues. Perhaps this is an oversight that can only be addressed through fan fic. What say you, readers, would anyone be up for submitting an origin story on this handicapable hero?


No comments:

Post a Comment