Pages

Fiction Foundry: an experiment in creative writing.

Hello reader.  In this post I'd like to explain my vision for a writing experiment I want to try.  I've long been interested in writing fiction.  Specifically, I want to try some superhero fiction.

However, I suffer from the same fear common to many fiction writers--I worry that no one else will want to read what I create.  In order to help overcome that fear--and hopefully to provide some additional motivation to stay after the project--I'd like to start a weekly post I'm call the "Fiction Foundry."

Essentially, the idea is that I will work a little on the story each week and will commit to posting something each week to advance the story.  Where you come in, is that I would like your input.  I will add in the poll gadget and change out the question to give you the chance to weigh-in on decisions big and small for the story.  It essentially a Choose Your Own Adventure for the blogging world.

I will post the first poll question today.  And will post the first section of the story by next Monday.  If I fail to receive any feedback, I'll just go with whatever seems best to me personally.  However, I do hope you'll participate.  It's always nice to know there are other people out there interacting with your work and valuing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment