Pages

The Peerless Power of Comics!: It's Not Easy Being Captain America

The Peerless Power of Comics!: It's Not Easy Being Captain America: There's little argument that Captain America holds the respect and admiration of not only his country's citizens, servicemen/women,...


I'd hoped to put out some new content today, but I couldn't quite get
it done to the degree I'm satisfied with.  Thus, rather than throw
something out there half-baked, I'm going to supply a little free
advertising for The Peerless Power of Comics! blog.



As a long-time Captain America fan, I had a strange love-hate response to
this post.  I guess most of my Captain America exposure came shortly
after the Shooter-period ended.  Perhaps that accounts for why I don't
recall seeing the "dark(er) side" of the Sentinel of Liberty that is
chronicled here.

No comments:

Post a Comment